Thursday, October 11, 2007

Me and Angeline on the way to Bugis
My new Levis' Ultra Skinny and Black Skinny
My new Levis' belt and lashes

It had been a long time since i've last blog. hehe. It has been so tired all day long this few days. Busy with Wei min's wedding and sch wrk. Wei min's wedding had finally come to an end. clap clap* and i'd knew a couple of new friends like alvin, ah shui, ah xing, ah yong, ah wei, peggy and etc. . hehe.

Sch had finally reopen, although i always hope for sch reopen but once sch reopen it's super busy. so many CAs to do =X well, nvm! gambatae! Thks aiai and best fren for yr concern. hehe.

Yesterday went bugis with my mummy and sister. Bought my lashes, new levis jeans and levis belt. Happy happy* hehes. Glad that the Miss T-shirt fits angeline (: I'd a new shirt too. Mummy bought it for me. It looks great too. I like bugis but still, in some sense i dun like that place =( haha.

Well, longing to hav HK cafe with best fren. He said it's gonna be nxt wk! im awaiting*
eh. best fren u jia you ah. although i duno wad's yr problem but rem anything can call me/sms me. There goes the same to aiai and frens ya. I can always lend my listening ears if im available alrigh.

Last but not least, to all my frens, family and dylan dearest, I LOVE U ALL!!

No comments: