Thursday, December 20, 2007

Best friend had set off to Thai, but im still so touched by the words he left for me (: thks best fren! All i can say is u're great! Went town today with BEBE LEE. Bought this cute and yummy donut at Takashimaya. The smile of the donut made my day. It's white chocolate outside and my fav cheeze inside. Look at the hole on the smiling face. It's by Dearest. He's most probably jealous of the donut which has a greater smile than him. haha.

The smiling donut


Dearest took this for me. I guess this is the same old Christmas tree from last year. haha. It looks as tall and fascinating to me. Well, i have the same picture taken last year, just that this is at level 2 whereas the old one is at level 1.


Taka Christmas Tree

Went to Changi Airport T3 last week. One of the pictures inside the awaiting hall. Well, all i can say is: It's a fresh and green place. haha. Once again, memories taken down by dearest (: thks for the effort! Anw, we were on the last tour on the last day of the open house. aww, how lucky!


Changi Airport Terminal 3


All i want is, i dun wan to be stuck at what im now. i want to be someone better, someone greater and live everyday to the fullest.

I think it's not about being together, but it's all about moving towards the same destination (:

No comments: