Friday, January 25, 2008

Hi people, I'm back with a new blog skin. hees. Guess what, added two new stuffs to my wardrobe. Firstly is a pair of black simple mondo flats i bought two days ago. It has very simple design yet very comfy and nice. It's actually $19.90 but there's 20% discount store wide so i ended up buying it at only $15.90. Isn't that a great deal?

My new mondo flats


Secondly, had dinner with dad, mum and sister at whampo today and saw this mickey mouse pajamas. I swear it's dirt cheap and sis has got herself a pink panther one too~ How can i miss the chance of grabbing it since it's the year of mouse and moreover it's my favourite Mickey mouse!!

The Mickey pajamas

Well, i'm gonna get a new bed, wardrobe and tv for my room (: great! Pretty excited about it yea. Anyway, best friend is conducting an online survey for his new business? lols. yea. so anyone out there who falls under the category of "Polytechnics Students", please help him to do the survey ya. Thanks lots! This is the link: http://menbehaviour.blogspot.com/

p/s: Dear, i've never realised that the trip to school was that long till u aren't there with me to school today. I miss you darling!

No comments: