Sunday, September 7, 2008



A little corner of my desk @ work place! Well, Saw the catus? Mr Bf told me catus can help avoid "dirty stuff" from getting near you. Working has been rather good for me since my boss is always not around. What's more? I can have lunch for 2 hours!! Sounds gd? Heh! As a secretary, my job is very simple. I just have to do what my boss needs me to do and that's all! Colleagues are quite nice to me too. How fortunate~

Anyway, doing some preparation for Mr Bf's birthday and my birthday~ Really looking forward to the celebration. . Mum and sist bought me a very lovely diamond key pendant from Citigem (: Ah girl, aiai, kai kai were asking me what I want for birthday. I felt truely blissful to have such wonderful friends around me who love me very much! I'm touched*

Finally met up with Aiai and Mel once again. We went to cwp for some "tai tai" hi-tea session. Haha. As usual, the three of us get very bitchy when we are together. Do some gossiping and stuff like that. It's always fun to meet up with them cos they always fill me up with lots and lots laughters. These are very precious times together.

Dearest Aiai and Mel, I really treasure our 8 years friendship. Hope it goes on forever. . I love you two! Muacks!

No comments: