Wednesday, September 17, 2008

LUNCH TREAT FROM BEST^5 FRIEND

Thanks Best^5 Friend for the Toast Box treat today though your pay is only $400 per month! Haha, dun have to repeat anymore (He've been repeating himself for like 10 times). I knew that and it's the reason why i'm so touched ya* He's currently on block leave (after his POP), we'd lunch at cwp this afternoon. He actually wants me to do him a favour by choosing a present for his sister's bday.

It has been quite some time since I last saw him. Well, he become so TANNED!! He claims himself as "sunshine boy" haha. .
Look at his face, actually he wanted to act cute but i wanted him to act shuai! LOL. Pictures below says everything!


Our Tasty Mee Siam, Ice Lemon Tea, Toast Bread & Milk Tea
(All my fav food!)


Sebastian See a.k.a my Best^5 friend

We walk around causeway point and finally settle at popular for the birthday pressie. He wanted to get his sis a story book but i suggested an influential book. In the end, i think he got her an "economics" book and i got myself a baking book! hee. It was always so pleasant to meet up with him. . Just like how it was when i meet up with my Aiai and Mel. You know why? Cos he's like a "sister" to me. . lol. . Jk. . Time seems to pass by really fast when we are tgt ya best friend?

Anyway, my treat the next time we meet up ya! I wish you will get into sispec and achieve what you want in live. May god bless you, like always! To all my friends & family, I love you all!! I felt blessed and very appreciate to have you guys around me.

p/s: To all whom ask me what i wanted for my coming birthday, I would say I dun mind you guys giving me a Lv neverfull, Burberry blue Label, Longchamp handbag (just like what i told my aiai). Haha! I don't mind getting more practical stuff like money and more memorable stuff like handmade gifts. LOL!! So how? easy ya!

No comments: