Wednesday, November 19, 2008

MY LIFE

This is me :]p

I found this really nice sweet at CWP. It looks & taste good!


Went to my lady boss house the other day. It's a Terrance located somewhere near Eastcostpark. Her house is VERY NICE. It's like a glass house. No special occasion, just for Fun, Food & Feel good -.- She's rich. The food that she catered is really nice. I did not manage to take pictures of her house interior because I left my phone in my boss's car. Below are pictures of her house garden which I took after getting back my phone:


The left side is a glass panel which can see thro the living room,
right side is a waterfall,
Middle is pond with fishes.

This is what you can see from the glass panel on the left-
the living room

The coffee table and a lil pond near the main gate
Reached her place at 1830hrs and left at around 2030hrs. Good experience, an eye opener for me (: Anw, thanks all for the concern of me and my new car. I'm fine & my new car is good. I seldom drive, only once / twice per week. Due to some constraints, I'm still adapting to it right now.

No comments: