Saturday, September 29, 2007

Two more days to my birthday

It has been a long time since i've blog. Duno if there's anyone who visited my blog, but i've change the blogskin. hehs. Hope ppl who visit my blog find it nice. I guess dylan dearest will nv. haha. cos he doesn't likes girly stuff. Well, it doesnt matter bcos this blog is for me and i like it anyway. haha.

Life is great for the past one month bcos it's sch holiday!! yeah. something which most of us long for every semester? haha. Got my results~ I've gt A+ for my Stats, B+ for my Biz com & B for my Accounting. Isn't this great? hehes. well, it may not be a very impressive result but im quite satisfied with it yea (:

Sch is gonna start in few days time. . in all, i can said that i had a fruitful holiday in term of . . . i 've met up with ai, mel, sharnon, sebas and peeps. They are the ones who i've not meet up for ages~

Hehs, going to bugis later. waiting for my dearest to wake up =.=' Hopefully he wakes up soon. Two more days to my birthday. . . and im awaiting. . haha!


No comments: