Monday, October 1, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME & HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY TO ALL!!

Hehes. Happy children's day to all and happy birthday to me!! I'd a wonderful 20th birthday today! Had sky dining @ Mount faber on the cable car!!! omgs* i was so touched u know! thks dylan dearest! thks for yr donut factory, mickey's balloons, the v.exp towel, sarasa clip, flowers, name chain, cake and all the surprises for the dinner on the cable car. i love you!!

Thks for all the wishes and blessings. . Loves to all my friends. Esp my mum, sis, best^5 fren-sebas, aiai, sharnon, seng, ah long, jiemei-daughter, daryl, lihua, jelly, auntie melissa, kor kor-jun long, cheryl, charmian, reeve, cs, shulian, gmi and many more. . . thks to everyone okie!! BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY MY BEBE LEE!! SUPER THKS TO ALL YR MONEY & EFFORT SPENT ON ME TODAY!! <3

Ohya. . hav to orr gong BEST^5 Friend for sending me late sms =X lols.

Above
are some pictures taken today. . hehe*

No comments: