Thursday, November 29, 2007

EXAMS-FREE!!

Yea well, exams are finally over!!! All the restless nights had finally come to an end. I think i slept less than 8 hours in total for the past three nights. I did study hard. Maybe not hard enough, but at least i've put in my best, i think! haha* Thks dearest for spending so much time on teaching me my poorest subject, Accountings. A subject which i really hate since i was in NYP. Below are my CA results. I have got 2 'As' and 1 C all thks to my Accoutings. Hopefully i can make it in the main exam. Results will be out on 12/12, which is pretty soon. Bless me!


FINALLY after all the hard work, here comes the good rest & holiday breaks! It's my school holiday! And guess wad. . .

Guess wad's this?

TADA!!! It's the gateway to my GENTING Trip!!

Muahahaha* i can finally stop all the envying and experience the Genting cool air myself! I'll be leaving on the 29th of Nov (which is tml morning) and will be coming back on the 1st of Dec (Sat night). Hope that the trip with dearest will turn out to be a good and relaxing one (: I think we really deserve the break after the tiring exams yea. Promised Angeline to buy her the scarf and BEST FRIEND!! i will buy you something back yea. U help me buy Duty-Free okie!! haha. *Trying my best to buy yr heart* lol.



Hmms, we shall go for ice-cream after i come back from Genting alrigh. Beginning of next week make yourself free hor! Anyway, i'm so touch that best friend posted an entry full of pictures of our trips. Well, it's the 1st time of him being so kind and generous to post my stuffs inside his full entry. HAHA* thks and i really enjoy going out with u too. u brought me non-stop / non-nonsensical laughters and joy. haha. u're my happy nut. LOL* Guess he's gonna grumble again when he saw me describing him as a nut! muahahaha.

Dearest is feeling down this few days and i am "saded" too. Two of his friends passed away in the Dragon boat tragedy at Cambodia. One is Jeremy and the other one is Reuben. Both of them are his good friends when they are in NYP dragonboat team. Dearest was the one who asked Jeremy to join dragonboat in NYP. I saw him before too because he's studying in our sch. well, may they rest in peace. god bless. Hopefully everything will get better ya (:

P/s: Angeline: i'm so proud of you for getting the bursary award! U're really great~

No comments: