Saturday, November 17, 2007

Angeline and ME!


Lol* can you see~ That's how much she loves me! They are back from Genting and seems like they're going back there again next Fri. Oh! how envy* Well, nvm. At least they've bought souvenirs back for me. laughs* Souvenirs are of pictures below:





The blink blink! It's half the price of SPORE $$


If i'm not wrong, if u buy it at Genting, it's like thirty over bucks ringgit. If you buy it in SG, it's also like thirty over SG $$. Worth it ya! The Nike Tee also cheaper than SG. Angeline bought a PINK addidas polo tee! i wan that too~ hahaha. Mummy says that the Nike YOGA Mat's bag is much cheaper over there too. She wanted to buy for me but sold out =( BUT she said she's gonna buy for me next Fri if the stock comes. Anw, thks Mummy and Angeline! I like those stuffs that you guys bought for me!


The Nike Tee


Dylan Dearest says if i wan, he's gonna bring me to Genting during holidays. Yea ^^ BUT i gonna work to buy the things that i want! So shall see how ya. Most imptly is to do well for my examination in two weeks time!! Jia you! Dearest ACC me to the Tangs today to buy my Chanel skincare once again. THKS BEBE! Although he's not feeling well but nv fails to disappoint me! haha. well, i love Chanel's products. They smells nice and works well on me~


Chanel serum


This is the N95 8GB i want to buy! Dylan brother bought it yesterday and he show it to me! It looks so nice lah! The screen so BIG. Take pictures and video so CLEAR! Music so nice! oh god! Of all, it's my fav sliding phone!! Although it's so expensive, I will buy it!! errm. . SOON! LOL*




This is the results of my last semester! I will do better for the coming sem yea!! Best friend! after that we go for ice-cream feast ya. muahaha! shall work hard !! ^^



P/s: Bebe i love you!

No comments: