Friday, November 9, 2007

SHOPPING SPREE

Hi ppl, im back!! hehe. long time nv post due to busy with my sch projects and pictures aren't send to me yet. LOL* First of all, thks best fren for treating me SAKAE SUSHI for my birthday treat!! Was a fun thing to go out with him alhough hav to tolerate his singing and his nonsense. haha. I wanted to upload the pictures but its all with him and HE NV SEND ME!! so angry right. haha. Morever i lost my fone. So cant take pictures. Arhh. i want to buy a new hp!! i swear i will get it. Either N95 (8GB) or Sony Ericsson k850i. Both with 5 megapix cam so that i can take beautiful pictures to blog yea (:

Well, 2 weeks ago i went Jin Qu jiang by YES933 thks to my gan jie jie for giving me the tix. saw alot of singers over there; Stefanie Sun, Fei Lun Hai, Cai Ming You, Fang Da Tong, Zhang Shao han, Ming Lu Bing, Su Yong Kang, Tank, and many more. Pictures are with my gan jie jie too bcos her frens took the pics and she promise to send them to me.


Tada!! Guess wads inside?


Haha! It' my new Chanel Collection!!

I love my new chanel collection. I've bought the foundation and the anti-aging cream. i gt these from Takashimaya. All thks to Bebe Lee for driving me there. He's always my dearest. Nv fails to disappoint me (: Went to CWP with Angeline yesterday. Saw this pink color makeup pouch and thinks tht it looks quite swt. I wanted to buy a pencil case actually but there's a mirror attach inside unless i cut it away. Well, it's quite cheap so i jus bought it.

My new make up pouch / pencil case

My Manicure!!
I did this myself. It has almost been a month since i last did my manicure. Was so busy and tired with projects and projects and projects!! I paint my nails immediately after the day i finally finished up all the projects!! haha. i love 'em. I've a sense of satisfaction yea!

Anyway, Fri, Sat and Sun METRO is having storewide 20% sales. I am gonna get the liquid eyeliner, masacra, topcoat/basecoat and nails polish remover!! Yea! after the long waiting, the sales is finally here!!


This is my straight hair. I took this before i go to sch. hehe*

I am waiting for bebe and i've nth to do so i curl them~ haha*

No comments: