Monday, November 12, 2007

PINK SENSATION

Tada!! My new Hp casing. LOLS* i used to dun really like the hp that dearest lend it to me. Because i can't listen to mp3 and take pictures. BUT!! after yesterday, i'm starting to fall in love with it as i've change the cover to my fav swt pink!! yea~ Although i kinda like my hp alot nw (b'cos of the swt pink casing), but mummy said she gonna buy me N95 8GB! ^v^



Well, Mummy and Angeline are at Genting right now! Must be enjoying themself yea. Hopefully they are~ haha. They called me in the afternoon and said they gonna buy me my fav blink blink name tag for me !!! LOL* Angeline told me that things over there were cheap~ Mummy said she bought me & dearest NIKE shirt. hehe* kinda excited for their return yea.


My lancome eyeliner

Mummy bought me the lancome eyeliner ~ omg* it's so easy to draw the line with the new lancome eyeliner. Hehe. i like it so much. As mention in the last post, i've bought what i've wanted! Muahaha* At the same time took Neoprints with Angeline. It has been ages since i took neoprints, or shd i say since WE took neoprints together ^^






* The machine was kinda interesting~ Shall take neoprints from the same machine again the next time !


No comments: