Saturday, March 1, 2008

Hi people! Today is the last paper for my examinations which means school holiday starts from today! Woohoo. This is the last paper i sat for the exam, Business Finance. Hopefully i don't get Cs & Ds!! Life's hectic for the past few weeks due to preparation for exams. I have been burning mid-night oil for three consecutive nights without quality sleep. In fact, it should be one/two weeks ago that i started to stay up late for some "not-so-productive" revisions. hehe*

These are the sweet treats i've bought to reward myself for being such a good girl :) lol. I know that is ridiculous. Anw, these donuts are really yummy yummy especially the cheese ones which is one of my favs. Oh, before i forget, i'd a wonderful Valentines day with my bf. We headed to bugis for dinner at Tian Tian steamboat since it's the place i always wanted to go and try. Didn't expect to see so many couples having steamboat on Valentines and due to full-house, some were even waiting at the carpark infront of the shop house. Oh ya, i saw Adriano and his gf too (: Well, i shall say that the soup is quite nice and there are many variety of food. So much that i nearly puke after the meal. Lol.

The DHL Balloon - 14.02.08

That's Mr Bf and Me at the DHL Balloon. I didn't know that it's so damn big as it looks soo small from far. haha.

All these are Valentine's Day Present given by Mr Bf. He's soo sweet and i'm so touched, especially the card that he made. As for the content, it shall be a secret between me and him (: On 16th February, we went to watch Zhang Zheng Yue's concert at the esplanade with Rodney. I really like his performance, too bad there's no encore. He sang the famous songs he wrote like Ai Wo Bie Zou, Fen Shou Ba, Lu Kou and etc. Btw, encounter bad experience with the urshers over there. They SUCKS! lol. If Mr Bf sees this, he's gonna scold me for being so violent again.




Tomorrow grandma is celebrating her Birthday at Warren Country Club. Shall update again ya people (: Lastly,

Thanks for the encouragement and accompany for the past few days. We will make it ya. I love you bb! (:

No comments: