Friday, June 6, 2008


THE GREAT SINGAPORE SALE


Aloha! It's GSS fever people~ You get to see the Great Singapore Sale almost everywhere in town. For the past one week, i've been to the L'oreal Expo sale and town for some GOOD buys and i swear it's really GOOD and MUST buy!

Before that, on the last day of May which is also the last day of my exams, i attended Janice Birthday Party. Many people turn up and I must say i really enjoy as it has been really a long time since I attend a BBQ party. The food were awesome~ Below were the presents we (Shao Kai, Angeline & Me) bought for the birthday girl Janice, and pictures taken with my dearest Celeste and of cos the Birthday Girl Janice (:


Her favorite Pokemon & co. which amounts up to almost $200!!


That's Celeste & Me



That's Janice & Me



Alright, coming up will be showing u guys my good buys. . . . . I'd bought the Shu uemura blusher, Bio-essence 24k Bio-Gold eye essence, Kanebo Kate WP Mascara and Adidas pouch at much cheaper price!!


Shu uemura blusher - Original Price $40, GSS $22
(almost cheaper by 50%!)

Bio-essence 24K Bio-Gold eye essence -
Original Price $43.90, GSS - $30 (cheaper by 30%)


The above two products are from the L'oreal Expo Sale. Really many good buys over there. I even saw Shu uemura moisturizer original price at $118 and over there they are selling at only $18!! omg. Cheaper by $100. Isn't that a good buy? But sad to say that I do not use their skin care products so i didn't bring it back home with me ):

The Kanebo KATE waterproof mascara below is Good with Lengthening and Volume. I duno if there's discount during GSS but i think it's not expensive. It's price at $19 and I finally found it yesterday after a long searching. So. . . it's still consider a good buy to me heeh (: Anw, Adidas, Nike, Puma and many sports brand are having discount too.


Kanebo Kate WP Mascara - $19


Adidas Pouch with 10% discount - Good buy!


Hehehe! Mr Bf is busy working and i'm busy with my shopping. lol. By the way, i've completed my Diploma and currently having break c.u.m looking for a job. Any jobs available do intro me ya! Thks.

No comments: