Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hello! I'm back (: Nth much really happen recently so didn't update my blog. Just like to share with u guys a few places i went and a few goodies that i've bought. Oh ya, before that, a little update on my interview. I actually went to Grand Hyatt for an interview as HR assist. During the interview, the HR manager who interviewed me asked me why do i need this job and i told her because i'm having some financial problem. When i got home and i told Mr bf about this, he said that the HR manager wouldn't be convience by me as i brought a branded bag with a DKNY watch, a LV card holder and a gucci wallet with me to the interview ): How stupid of me! So the next time i must take out my ic 1st so that i will not expose my LV card holder, bring a 'no brand' bag and don't wear a watch to my interview so that it will be more conviencing for me to say that i really need the job cos I HAVE FINANCIAL PROBLEM!! lol. Alright, pray that i got the job b'cos i really love the place [:


Few days ago, Mr bf brought me to TCC to chill out. Well, this is my 1st time there and i must say though the place is really cozy but i still prefer starbucks coffee. hees. Anw, thanks Mr Bf for the treat and effort!




Sometime back i went to town with Angeline (sist) and we tried this from the BAKERZIN! A tiny piece cost me $1.50 before GST. It's a little expensive but it taste quite nice (: I 'kinda' like it. hee (:


alright, shall end my post here as i'm really hungry. Going to grab a bite at the 7-11 downstairs (:

No comments: