Tuesday, June 17, 2008

For the post of today, I would like to thank two person who really show care, loves and concern to me when i'm so down lately. I greatly appreciate them being around me.

They are never selfish to share their thoughts and experiences with me. They accompany me thro' late nights and in order to lend me a listening ear, they fight all the way against tiredness. They help me straighten out my thoughts and love me for who i am. I know i'm horrible and yet they keep telling me how nice I am. When i'm sad, they say dun worry, there's always me around. When i cry, they are all ready to lend me a shoulder to lean on. When i fall, they are always the first to lend me a helping hand. When i'm down, even without me saying it out, they know that i'm not okie.

He came to meet me immediately without a second thought when i say i need someone to talk to no matter how late it is. He accompany me to movies when i'm all alone, chat with me when i'm bored, bring me along with him to meet up with his friends when he knew that I felt lonely. He will have lunch, dinner or even supper with me when i say i'm hungry and whenever he is free. He seldom reject me , or can i say it's more like in my memory he'd never reject me before. I remembered there was once when i was so touched when he's overseas and i smsed him telling him that i don't feel good, he called me immediately and asked if i'm okie. Do i need someone to talk to? What left a deeper impression was that the calls he made to me bill up to few hundreds of dollars.

He tries his best to fulfill whatever i requested and i know he will always be my friend for life. How lucky to have him as my best friend. Thank you Sebastian See Kai Siong. I'm grateful to have to in my life, just like u ever told me before. . . I nv regret knowing u too (: U are really so nice ( just that sometimes abit irritating) haha. Thanks for the thing u send me, its really something very nice.

As for the other person, you know who you are cos u're with me all these nights too. A very big thank you to you. U are such a imperturbable person. You are someone who uses the brain to assess and heart to love. The way you love is so sweet i must say. I've learned so much from you and your words made me felt true comfort. Your thoughts were so amazing and I can't believe you totally understand how i express myself in a lost state. You are one of the most profound friend i have and yet u are willing to try your best to use the most simple words on earth u can think of to explain to me how things are working on me (due to my shallow brain). I thought there were no one else other than my best friend who would say it's nice talking to me, but u appeared. Though i didn't say it out, i felt the same as u do. Thanks for the love, care, concern, time and effort you spent on me. U're awesome!



No comments: