Saturday, October 4, 2008

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY ME!!

I know this is a super late post, but still I'm gonna post it cos it's finally my turn to be 21! Thanks all who made the effort to turn up for my Birthday at Arena Country Club. Everything was so wonderful b'cos of the presence of all my dearest family members and friends.

Friends who were there on my special day were in the pictures below: From left to right Alicia, Yan Qin, Eng Sin, Melanie, Sharnon,
Aiai (pinko) & Benny. Not forgetting those who were not in the pictures includes Alicia's bf (Xiaver), Melanie's Bf (Gerald), Sharnon's Bf (Rax), Aiai bf's (Junius Chia), Sebas, Junlong, Wei Min & Jelly. Forgive me if i mis-spelled any of the names. Hee* Also, friends who were not there but called/sms/facebook/friendster me like Lihua, Brendan, Wei Jie (Pok), Jeff, Melissa, Joyce, Zoe, Michelle, Simon, Alvino, etc. . Thanks for all the birthday wishings! I'm such a blessed girl (:

I've so much pictures to post, but some of them are not with me. Therefore, pls be patient ya. Will upload the pictures batch by batch once i got them all. Sad to say both my cameras battery went flat before the photo taking session = . = Luckily, aiai, mel and sin sin got their cams with them!! Haha. So, credits of photos below goes to the 3 of them and oh ya, my Mr Bf. Hee.


Alicia, Yan Qin, Eng Sin, Melanie, ME, Sharnon, Aiai (pinko) & Benny

Make a wish

Blow off the candles


Using my mouth to remove all the candles (requested by Mr Bf)

Cake cutting


On the way to sentosa, my 1st time taking a train there (:

Outside Songs of the Sea



The present that both my ais (Pinko & Melanie) made with love just for me (:
Hees* So touching can!

The making process

Aiai & Melanie
(Mel is the girl who doesn't take pics w/o make up =x)


Behind the scene helpers includes: Mel's bro, Mel's Mummy & Ai's Sist
Thks all for the effort!

The made with love card

Thanks all for the lovely presents. I like all of them very very much. I've not take the pics of all my presents yet. Will post them up one by one once i gathered all of them. I've many special and unique gifts, so ya. . Will post them really soon k (: Loves.

No comments: