Saturday, October 11, 2008


Hello boys and girls, as promised, I'm back with MOREEE pictures on my birthday. . . YES!! Many more!!


The 3 bestie! - Mel, ME, Pinko

That's the crazie 3 of us when we are tgt!

The many many years of friendship
Benny, Me, Mel & Pinko

Mel love & Me

The 4 of us - BLMY, Me, Mel, Pinko (:

Many many years of friendship - Sharnon Dear & Me (:
The boyfriends & girlfriends - Jalud, Mel, Dearest Ai ai & Junius

Sharnon dear & her beloved Dex

Sugar Rachael, Raymond Kor kor & ME (:

My BIG BIG birthday cake which mummy bought for me (:

Dearest Janice & Me, but i duno y she isn't smiling ):

My Dearest Family

Oh! That's me with dearest Shar & her boy

That's me with my beloved Melanie & her love

That's the sweetest ladies - Yan Qin & Eng Sin (:

That's me & my dearest sister -
Well, I'm the shortest in the house ):
Make a wish!
I'm so serious can b'cos i'm so wanting my wish to come true :D


That's Alicia & her boy!
The one and only who lasted for many many year!
OMG * . *

That's Benny & ME - His camp is at SAFTI!
Just next to my bday venue ^^

Jelly & Weimin -
I'm the MCees for their wedding *v*


AND FINALLY. . . THIS IS MY DEAREST BELOVED AIAI !!
She's the one who is there for me all these while

My boy loves to ask me do this . . .
and i did this on my birthday every year
= . =

Cake cutting * v *


My Best^5 friend & ME -
See!! He has b'come so tanned!!


She is the pillar of my life!! - My Dearest Mummy
Though we often had different points of view, but i love her the most!!
And she dotes me the most too ;D

He's my beloved Mr BF!
Oh well I hate him most of the time when he bullies me and says shit to me.
BUT afterall, he's the one I love b'cos he's my DEAREST! haha ^.^

The present from my dearest -
A salmon full course meal and a handmade photoframe cum bday card


This is his 1st attempt in life trying to cook something out of it
And u know what, his cooking is way better den mine.
This meal turns out to be really delicious (: Thanks luv!

I'm surprise & touched by his actions *.*
The made with love photo frame-
which he claims that he took many many hours to complete


Front view

Back view

The Skyride at Sentosa - I swear the view is terrific!

My present from Dylan Dearest!!

Wanna see what's inside?
Will show u guys once i unwrap it ya. .

Once again, a very big thank you to all of you who've made my birthday such a wonderful one!!

No comments: