Wednesday, October 29, 2008

TOYOTA RUSH

Hi guys! I'm back to update with some good news. Hehe. Have been very busy with work recently. CEO & New CIO is coming to Asia, therefore have been busy planning for their agenda =0 . 0=. Tired* Over the past two weeks, I've decided on two important issues.

1st of all, I've applied for Part-time Degree at SIM. I'll be taking up a two year RMIT-Business Management Programme which will cost me $17,976! If the application is successful, my school will commence on January 2009. Dearest will be taking up Full-time Economics & Finance, also commencing on January.

2ndly, I've been busy b'cos of car viewing on the weekends. My mum has bought me a Toyota Rush so that I can drive to school after working, in other words, less hectic for me. hehe* If nothing goes wrong, I'll be getting the car within two weeks. (^v^) Simon was asking me: "So what color is your new car? Red? Yellow? Black? White?" lol. And I said: "None of the above, it's metallic grey." Just like the one in the picture below.

Front view

Side view

Interior



Last Saturday, went hiking with family at HSBC TreeTop Walk. Felt really great after the whole session b'cos I finally get a feel of the nature after being enclosed in the air-con room at work for like 3 months.
^.^

At the entrance

Plants along the route, on the way to the hill top

The enthu Janice
Enthu Sis, Angeline

My tired dad!

Anyway, finally fork out some time to upload the pictures of the rest of my 21st Birthday presents given by all my dearest family & friends.

lovlots series of Swarovski Crystal from
Doreen Jie jie & Daphne

This is from my best^5 friend - Sebastian See,
So special. .

B'cos I need to use a mirror to read his msg for me (^.0)

Davidoff cool water from Auntie Joey -
Smells really nice yea


Anna sui from Yan Qin, Eng Sin, Lihua, Alicia & Junlong-
This is super sweet can ^v^

A handmade scrapbook from Sharnon- So sweet & lovely-
One & only in the world !

The wrapping - isn't it lovely?

The scrapbook itself


Nissin Cup Noodles from Kai kai? Haha-
It's a Coin bank!

22k gold sculpted from Jelly & Weimin

Longchamp bag from Dylan dearest-
Woots! Thks luv ^.^



No comments: