Sunday, October 12, 2008

MICKEY MOUSE

Hello, look what I've got for the past few days. . Mr Bf and Me went to Funan the IT mall, Vivo City and Sentosa for Songs of the sea! Hehe* I'd say this is a fruitful week for me b'cos I've got myself a pink color mouse pad and mickey mouse optical mouse from Challenger!! I'm going to bring it to office tomorrow ^.^v. Also, we've bought many tasty chocolates from Candy Empire @ Vivo City.


The mickey mouse optical mouse & pink mouse pad

Closer look

Can you spot Mickey printed on the mouse?

The chocolates we bought from Candy Empire


Songs of the Sea - 5 mins before the show starts


Oh ya! I'd Sakae Sushi twice this week. I treated my sist on Wed and Mr bf treated me Fri. We tried something new this time round - the strawberry smiles! It turn out to be much nicer den I thought! I likey ^^

Strawberry smiles

Oh! Mr Bf and me went to AMK Hub last week to get Alicia's birthday present. I wrap it myself with my own wrapper b'cos the wrapping paper there isn't nice. I've also added a card to it! hee*




Tada!! - The Puma watch~ Shared by Yan Qin, Eng Sin, Lihua & Me!

No comments: